From Morning Yoga teacher Alice Zorthian
10) There’s plenty of parking in the parking lot.
9) In a study conducted by the Yoga Biomedical Trust in London, 94% of participants with anxiety were significantly helped by practicing yoga regularly each morning, and 82% of those with insomnia reported valuable benefits too.
8) Traditional yogic texts state that morning time is the best time to do yoga, the world is not busy yet and the stillness in the air is more conducive to meditation and yoga practice.
7) Morning yoga negates the need for coffee. Yoga can be just as stimulating as coffee, but better for your body.
6) Great for health! By moving our bodies first thing in the morning, we activate our body’s circulation; where there’s circulation there is health.
5) Set the tone for a peaceful day by starting out in a much more relaxed way.
4) It’s me-time. Especially for busy parents.
3) An hour and 15 minutes is the perfect amount of time for a yoga class.
2) It’s cooler in the yoga studio in the summertime. In the wintertime, it’s a great way to warm up.
1) The teachers are Awesome!
Morning Yoga 7:30-8:45am Mon. -Fri. $13 drop-in